Our 1 + 1/3 acre farm is part of a larger 60-acre parcel owned by a local Portland family since 1941. With a strong emphasis on regional, organic and sustainable farming, we were a natural fit to the existing estate. We have created a large hoop house for propagation and late summer crops, an open sided barn for curing, drying and storage as well as a covered dining area, a wood fired earthen oven and large hearth.